Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 2/15/16 through 2/21/2016:
Total Calls For Service: 67*
911 Transports: 32
Non Transports: 19
Inter-facility Transports: 9
Fire Related Incidents: 9
- T-31, R-11 Responded to a vehicle fire on Calais Dr. Arrived to find some some smoke and fire visible from underneath vehicle. FIre Quickly extinguished. It appears the vehicle had a mechanical issue.
- E-11, R-31 Responded to the Smokey Ln Condos for a report of a smell of “gas.” Checked entire area of report with no smell of Propane and no readings on 4 gas monitor. Units cleared.
- E-11, R-31 Dispatched to a home on Greens Way for a possible Structure FIre. Arrived to find a BBQ in the backyard burning. Extinguished with water can with no extension of fire to the home.
- Chief 2 Responded to a report of overcrowding at a political event at City Hall. It was determined that the event was within capacity and was allowed to continue.
- E-11, R-11, Mesquite PD Responded to 200 Mesa Blvd for a Motor Vehicle Accident. Arrived to find minor 3 vehicle MVA with all occupants refusing treatment and transport.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.