Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 3/9/15 through 3/15/2015:
Total Calls For Service: 70*
911 Transports: 28
Non Transports: 22
Inter-facility Transports: 12
Fire Related Incidents: 11
- A Shift performed Fire Drill at Virgin Valley High School.
- R-12, T-31 Responded to a parking lot on Mesa Blvd for a fuel spill. Found a vehicle leaking gasoline with a small amount of fuel on the ground. Leak contained and owner advised to get vehicle repaired.
- E-11 Responded to I-15 mm 12 Arizona to assist the Beaver Dam/Littlefield Fire District for a Semi-Truck heavily involved with fire. Crew of 4 remained on scene for 2 hours assisting with extinguishment and overhaul.
- E-11, R-11, T-31, Chief 2 Responded to a Restaurant on West Mesquite Blvd for a active smoke alarm while the business was closed. Arrived to find light smoke in an exterior sprinkler riser room. The compressor for the fire sprinklers had overheated resulting in the smoke alarm. No actual fire or damage to structure. Responsible party arrived and they were advised to have pump repaired.
- C-Shift performed a Fire Drill and In Service inspection of Virgin Valley Elementary School.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.