Please click on the link to view the Mesquite Senior Center August newsletter containing information about activities, classes, meals, etc..
Mesquite Senior Services
Mesquite Senior Services provides older adults the opportunity for community involvement, education, recreation, health and fitness activities, information and referral services, and a balanced nutritional lunch program (both congregate and home-delivered)
- What: A delicious, well-balanced meal When: 11:00 – 12:30, Monday – Friday Where: Mesquite Community and Senior Center at 102 West Old Mill Road
- All meals meet one-third the Recommended Daily Allowances for persons 60 years of age and older.
- There is a suggested confidential donation of $3.50 per meal for everyone 60 or over.
- Guests under the age of 60 are also welcome at the full charge of $5.00.
Homebound Meal Delivery
- We deliver nutritious meals to qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over.
- A hot meal delivered daily Monday through Friday.
- Two frozen meals provided for the weekend.
- A donation of $3.50 per meal is suggested but not required.
Health & Information Services
- A variety of preventative health & informational services are offered by local professionals free of charge at the Senior Center.
Telephone Reassurance Program
- A friendly volunteer will call to chat with you, make sure you are OK. If you do not answer the phone we will do a welfare check on you. To register for this program or for more information please call or come by the Senior Center.
Games & Recreation
- Card and Tile games are played daily at the Senior Center
- Fun excursions are planned regularly
Visit their website at: https://www.mesquitenv.gov/departments/senior-services
102 W Old Mill Road, Mesquite NV 89027 Phone: 702-346-5290
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 2:30om, Saturday – Sunday Closed