March 2, 1938: Big flood came down the river and took out the ditch and dam. It would take 4-6 weeks with the help of the CCC boys to put the water back in the canals and save the crops for that year.
March 5, 1997: Players Island sold. It became the CasaBlanca.
March 5, 1914: Local news; a telephone line will soon go through to Moapa.
March 7, 2000: Groundbreaking for outdoor pool at the City Recreation Center.
March 8, 1945: The following men were called to serve as lay ministry for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: William Orval Abbott, Bishop; Marion Hughes, 1st counselor; Fenton Frehner, 2nd counselor.