Gather the entire family and come join the fun and entertainment on Dec. 8 and be a part of the excitement of the 2 Annual Parade of Lights canned food drive; all entries need to be lighted.
Get your spot early Thursday evening along the parade route as traffic will be diverted off the boulevard from Woodbury to Sandhill at 5 p.m. Bring your lawn chairs and some refreshments to stay warm and watch and enjoy the parade. The parade will head east on Mesquite Boulevard on the south side lanes (City Hall side) of the street. Please remember to bring your cans of food to donate to the Salvation Army; our goal is to collect over 1,000 pounds of canned food.
To have a parade entry, you must donate 15 pounds of canned food to the food drive committee.
Just a reminder, please stays off the medians.
Parade of Lights Route Dec. 8 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- The parade staging area will be in the LDS Chapel Parking lot on 100 North Arrowhead Lane.
- Parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. and leave the LDS parking lot turning (left) south on North Arrowhead Lane (heading towards Mesquite Blvd).
- Parade then will turn left (east) onto Mesquite Blvd heading in the normal direction of traffic.
- Parade will be heading east for about 0.5 miles.
- Parade then will turn left (north) ending on North Willow. Entries can head back to the staging area taking Old Mill Rd back to the LDS chapel on 100 North Arrowhead.
- Beginning at 5 p.m. traffic will be diverted off Mesquite Boulevard between Woodbury and Sandhill