Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 9/21/15 through 9/27/2015:
Total Calls For Service: 47*
911 Transports: 21
Non Transports: 12
Inter-facility Transports: 7
Fire Related Incidents: 7
- T-11, E-31, R-11 Responded to a general fire alarm at an occupied elementary school. Arrived with no visible smoke or fire and school evacuated. Staff states pull station pulled by student and there is no problem.
- E-31, T-11, R-11 Responded to a home in Sun City for “smoke” coming from a backyard. Unable to find any smoke in the area, only dust from construction.
- B Shift performed Shelter in Place Drill at Hughes Middle School.
- T-11, E-31, R-11 responded to a large structure on Sandhill under renovation for a general fire alarm. Arrived with no smoke or fire. Per general contractor, system is being repaired and is out of service. Units unable to find a problem and cleared.
- T-11 responded to an apartment on Sun Valley Dr. for an odor investigation. Unable to locate any unexplained odors with gas monitor. No heat sources. Unit cleared.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.