Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 2/2/15 through 2/8/2015:
Total Calls For Service: 55*
911 Transports: 25
Non Transports: 14
Inter-facility Transports: 10
Fire Related Incidents: 7
- E-11, R-11 Responded to a large business on West Pioneer for a smoke alarm. Arrived with visible smoke or fire. Employees advise they were steam cleaning in the area of the alarm. System reset without difficulty.
- E-11, T-31, R-12 Responded to a Fire Alarm in an occupied Elementary School. Staff advises a pull station was pulled accidentally and staff has reset the alarm.
- E-11, R-11, R-31 Responded to 2 vehicle accident Mesquite Blvd / Riverside. No persons injured and vehicles stabilized.
- E-11 Responded to a West Mesquite Blvd for a reported vehicle fire. Arrived with no smoke or fire showing. Owner reported that the vehicle began to smoke heavily and so he pulled over. Reports that smoke stopped shortly after turning vehicle off.
- E-11 Responded to a hotel on West Mesquite Blvd for a grass fire. Arrived to find manager burning grass and weeds. Advised of need for burn permit to burn in the future.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found and Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls for Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.