Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 11/17/2014 through 11/23/2014:
Total Calls For Service: 44*
911 Transports: 15
Non Transports: 14
Inter-facility Transports: 11
Fire Related Incidents: 6
- B Shift and Inspector 1 Performed a Fire Drill and In Service inspection at Virgin Valley Elementary.
- E-11, T-11 to residence on Hermosa forj smoke alarm. Determined to be malfunctioning smoke detector.
- E-11, R-11 responded to Pioneer East of Falcon Ridge for a single vehicle accident. Minor damage and driver refused care.
- E-11, R-31, Chief 1 Responded to a single vehicle rollover in I-15 at mm120. Found single occupant ejected from the vehicle. Transported to Mercy Air 11 in extremely critical condition.
- E-11, R-11 responded to Golden Way for a suspicious odor. Smell had dissipated prior to arrival of fire units.
- E-11, R-11 responded to a residence on Highland View Ct for smoke alarms sounding. Assisted occupant with malfunctioning smoke detector.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.