Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 10/13/2014 through 10/19/2014:
Total Calls For Service: 57*
911 Transports: 27
Non Transports: 1
Inter-facility Transports: 11
Fire Related Incidents: 11
- T-31, R-11, E-31 Responded to a condominium on Hafen Lane for an active smoke alarm. Found and reset malfunctioning detector.
- E-11, R-11 Responded to a restaurant on W Mesquite Blvd. Alarm reset and no problem found.
- E-11, R-11, R-31 Responded to a single vehicle accident on Oasis Blvd. Driver transported to Mesa View Hospital in serious but stable condition.
- All on duty units participated in the Great Shakeout Earthquake Drill at all Mesquite Public Schools.
- E-11, R-31, R-11, R-12, Chief 2, Mesquite PD Responded to Oasis Grand Destinations for a smoke alarm with water flow. Arrived to find water flowing from one unit. Fire is out. Found and removed 1 victim who was transported to MVRH. Second patient transported as well as a precaution.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.