Total Calls For Service: 54*
911 Transports: 20
Non Transports: 11
Inter-facility Transports: 13
Fire Related Incidents: 11
- E-11, R-11, and Chief 2 Responded to a residence on Chaparral Drive for a Carbon Monoxide Alarm. High levels of CO were located in home. 2 occupants were evaluated by Paramedics and refused transport to hospital.
- E-11, T-31 responded to a business on W Pioneer for a general fire alarm. No problem found and system reset.
- E-11, T-31, R-31, Chief 1, Chief 2, Beaver Dam E-11 and WT-31, Careflight responded to a reported explosion at a faciltiy on Turtleback Rd. A flash fire resulted in 1 person beining transported to UMC Burn Center via helicopter. No sustained fire.
- E-11, R-31, Chief to Responded to a reported vehicle fire on Bulldog rd. Extinguished 1 vehicle on fire.
- T-31, E-11, R-11, Battalion 3 to a water flow alarm at a Gas Station on Falcon Ridge Pkwy. Accidental system activation.
- E-11, R-11 to restaurant on W Mesquite Blvd for fire alarm. Appeared to malfunction due to power outage.
- E-11, R-11, T-31 Responded to an apartment on E. Old Mill for an odor of smoke in the unit. Unable to locate an odor or source of an odor.
- T-11, Chief 2 responded to I-15 mm 105 for swift water rescue. Units were cancelled enroute by CCFD. Both units remained in the area of MM 114 at the request of NHP to close the highway due to running water and possible bridge damage and no law enforcement available to do multiple road closures in the immediate area.
Non-Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.