Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 4/4/16 through 4/10/2016:
Total Calls For Service: 45*
911 Transports: 23
Non Transports: 18
Inter-facility Transports: 3
Fire Related Incidents: 9
- E-11, R-11, T-31, Chief 1, Chief 2 Responded to Virgin Valley High School for a General Fire Alarm. Alarm system showing smoke and water flow in the gym. Significant smoke condition found in the gym. Smoldering rags located in janitor closet. Fire held in check by fire sprinkler system. 4/8/16
- E-11, R-11, R-31 Responded to Hafen / Grapevine for a 2 vehicle accident. One driver was transported to Mesa View for care of injuries. Driver of other vehicle refused medical care.
- E-11, R-11, R-31 Responded to I-15 mm 120 for a single vehicle accident. Both occupants refused care.
- E-11, R-31, R-11 Responded to I-15 mm 111 for a truck pulling a trailer rollover. One occupant transported to Mesa View for evaluation. Other occupant refused all care.
- E-11, R-11 responded to I-15 mm 2 AZ to assist Beaver Dam with a single vehicle rollover. Found one occupant had been ejected and had suffered fatal injuries. Other occupant transported to Mesa View by Beaver Dam Fire for evaluation. Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
- *Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls For Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.