September 10, 1916: First group of people leave LA for a round trip to SLC and back by car.

September 15, 1952: The then new chapel (located on Mesquite Blvd) has since been demolished, was used for an organ recital by Mr. Frank Seitzi, representing Baldwin Music Company.

September 11, 1989: According to John Lee at the shareholders of Mesquite Farmstead  Water Association.  The Association had 540 customers, producing 1,200,000 gallons of good water from five water wells.