- The outside walls are 2×6 construction with R-24 insulation in them and the ceiling with R-38 insulation. The windows are low LE.
- The open floor plan includes upgraded carpeting and padding. The kitchen has custom cabinets and granite countertops.
- The master bath has a walk in shower.
- 20 x 20 tile in all the wet areas.
- There is the choice of a two car garage or three-car garage and the house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Desert landscaping in front, and fencing in the back.
$274,900.00 – Call Bob Stelmak at 702-340-7180
Monthly Real Estate Stats:
While February is the shortest month, it was one of the busiest month’s for the Mesquite real estate market.
During the month of February 2015, local Mesquite REALTORS® sold a combination of 45 single family, condominium, town home , and manufactured home residences. An additional 53 properties went into pending status for closure at a later date. Although this information does include some new home sales, it does not include all new home or private (for sale by owner) home sales.
Real estate professionals reported that 25 single family homes closed/sold during February 2015. The lowest priced home, a 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1581 SF home in the Rivers Bend neighborhood sold for $157,000; two homes were tied for the highest priced sold properties, a 5 bedroom/ 3 bath, 3678 SF home in the Spanish Trail Estates subdivision and a 1676 SF, 2 bedroom/2 bath home in Sun City. Each sold for $315,000.
During this same time, 4 condos and 13 townhomes sold. The lowest priced townhome residence, a 1364 SF, 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home in the Riverside Townhomes subdivision sold for $89,000; the highest priced townhome residence, a 2 bedroom/2 bath, 1612 SF home in the Sunset Green neighborhood sold for $219,000.
Three manufactured homes, with an average sale price of $76,163, closed during this time period.
This report is based on data taken from the Mesquite Multiple Listing Service. Since information is entered into this database from a variety of courses, the accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These data are provided for informational purposes, only, and only represent residences sold in the city of Mesquite.
If you would like a free Home Value Report for your home in Mesquite, Nevada, please email Joan Fitton at firstname.lastname@example.org.