Mesquite Fire & Rescue submits the following call statistics for the week of 7/28/2014 through 8/3/2014:
Total Calls For Service: 56*
911 Transports: 21
Non Transports: 18
Inter-facility Transports: 12
Fire Related Incidents: 6
– E-11, R-11, T-31 to a restaurant on N. Sandhill for a general fire alarm. Accidental activation by maintenance workers cutting pipes.
– E-11, R-11, R-31 Responded to W. First South St for Vehicle Accident. One person transported to Mesa View Hospital.
– E-11, R-11 Responded to business on Turtleback Rd for Fire Alarm. Accidental Activation during Water Flow Test.
– R-31 responded to Mutual Aid request from Beaver Dam for vehicle accident I-15 mm 10. One person transported to Dixie Hospital.
– E-31, E-11, R-11, Bunkerville WT-71, NDOT Crew #124 Responded to I-15 mm 114 for Fully Involved Semi-Truck Fire.
– E-11, R-31 responded to 191 Riverside Rd for Passenger Vehicle with the engine compartment heavily involved with fire.
Non Transports include: Patient refusals, lift assists, patient deceased at scene, no patient found, no incident found, Incidents handled by other agencies.
*Call totals do not always add up to the Total Calls for Service due to multiple patients/incident types at a single incident.
Find us on Facebook! Mesquite NV Fire & Rescue