Saul Garcia-Sandoval, age 22, will be transported to the Clark County Detention Center where he faces charges of:
- Sale of controlled substance (marijuana) within 1,000 feet of a school (5 counts)
- Sale of controlled substance (marijuana)
- Possession of controlled substance (marijuana) with intent to sell.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia (2 counts)
- Conspiracy to violate uniform controlled substance act (3 counts)
At the time of printing deadline, Garcia-Sandoval was to appear in court on May 21. Most counts required $40,000 bail each, although several were less.